Saturday, October 30, 2010

Valiant Warriors

I've been strongly encouraged this morning In I Chronicles 12 seeing the mighty men of valor who helped David in war. They had been trained for war they could handle shield and spear, whose faces were like the faces of lions and they were swift as the gazelles on the mountains. They crossed the Jordan while it was overflowing and put to flight many in the valley... the spirit came upon Amasai the chief of thirty "we are yours, O David & with you, O son of Jesse! peace, peace to you and peace to him who helps you; indeed, your God helps you!"
Sons of Issachar, men who understood the times with knowledge of what Israel should do... all these being men of war who could draw up in battle formation came to Hebron with a perfect heart to make David king over all Israel and all the rest also of Israel were of one mind to make David king.
May we be as sons of Issachar, one heart one mind, united together, we've been given the knowledge & understanding of HIM therefore may we be ready for action. Daniel 11:b-12a "the people who know their God will display stength and take action. and those who have insight among the people will give understanding to the many"
In my heart and mind there is peace knowing that the Lord of Hosts will go before us. I love Joshua 5:13-15 prior to Joshua crossing the Jordan to Jericho that the Lord of Hosts Jehovah Sabaoth meets Joshua, we do not enter the battle alone the battle belongs to Him. The Lord of Hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our stronghold Ps 46:7. May we be valiant warriors for the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. It's Kingdom Work!

1 comment:

  1. I'm encouraged too! Just knowing the Lord of Hosts goes before us. "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust!" (Psalm 91:1-2). He is equipping us, and He will give us the grace, and the strength we need, at the moment we need it. May we be found ready and faithful!
    Sarah Kate sings this song that just blesses my heart, she reaches her sweet little hands high up in the sky, and sings...
    "Our God is a great big God, Our God is a great big God, I will not be afraid, I will not be afraid, Our God is a great big God"! From the mouth of babes (a 2 year old babe)!
    Thank you Denise for your continued faithfulness to the Word of God.
    Your sister in Christ,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete